Diamond tier is ideal for the one who doesn't have web presence for their business. This service helps to own everything by yourself, choose this all-in-one-bundle diamond tier if you want to experience the true hassle-free service. The one time cost for this service woud be $1564 which includes one year hosting of your CMS backend website along with certificate. However you got to pay $100 for this services every year, but you can stop this anytime if you do not want.
Scope of this Diamond Tier:
We will develop a CMS website on your hosting space in your desired website name and also one hybrid App developed in Cordova, Angular (1/2) will be designed and delivered to you. Your App will be placed onto Apple & Google Store which can be downloaded directly by your customers. If you already having a CMS website running in Shopify or OpenCart or WordPress or Anyother that can be combined with this diamond tier as well and we will take care of the configuration for you as a part of this engagement.
Two minor revisions of your code are allowed, meaning twice you can provide your feedback and we will modify the same, but beyond that we will charge $100 per modification even if it is simple amendment. We will provide you the backend admin console to update / amend your products or services or price for your business. We will not update any products or services as a part of this engagement, however we will provide you a detailed video (english) and make yourself ready for any kind of changes of your website or App as well.
Based on public demand, we added the below frequently asked questions below, please read through this thoroughly before reaching us.
What is Hybrid App?
Hybrid App is nothing but static eliments are developed in native tools using xCode or Android Studio with Cordova, Angular (1/2), NodeJS, JS etc., and the dynamic content are extracted from your backend websites. We as a company wont belive pure native app for business because, that will create a huge dependency towards the developer for even a simple amendment of your business - meaning for changing a minor stuff you got to go back to your developer which is not acceptable as per our strategy and policy because we would like to see our customers to work themselves independently
How do I ensure my existing CMS website is supported for Hybrid App?
1. Ensure your existing website is running in WordPress WooCommerce or Shopify or OpenCart. (Currently we support only these three but will be increased subsequently based on order and demand)
2. If you hosted this site with a different IT service organization, checkout with them that they are ok to add our APIs in your website
Payment Gatway can be added?
Yes, any payment gateway services will be added as a part of Diamond tier, but annual subscription for payment gateway services would be bourned by you, we would not pay any subscription costs except the initiatal website registration and hosting cost for one year
If you hold a unresponsive traditional website, what do you need before reaching us?
1. Doesn't matter you goto upgrade your website before reaching us - checkout our silver tier service
2. Update all your products in there and ensure your payment gateway is functioning perfectly fine
3. Avail the Gold tier service from us, if you want all in one go - please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need if you do not have an existing website?
1. A backend website provided with one year hosting free - you can use the same for your business website (Landing page design will not be covered)
2. If you want to host this backend site by youself, we need your authorization mail/letter for us to the preform tasks & to build your App on your behalf
3. Details about your business - Business name, License number, Address, pictures and your writeups/wordings for your websites
What are the other mandatory details which you need to know before reaching us?
1. Secure you data in a safe place as we never hold responsible for your data, take a complete backup and ensure it is restorable
2. Ensure you paid for your existing website's anual subscription and you have ample time for renewal
3. Ensure your current SSL certificate has ample time for renewal, skip this point if you are not running on https/ssl
4. Read our privacy policies and terms and conditions.
Please feel free to reach us at email@example.com if you have more questions in this regard